In the meantime, we've added some popular questions and answers in relation to our Prime Bundles.
1. Which Digital Apps are included in the Prime Bundles?
The Digital Prime Bundles include our full suite of Digital Apps. The amazing thing? There is an App for everyone, no matter what you’re into. Our Digital Apps include:
2. What happens if I am already on one of the Prime Bundles?
If you have the Free BiP Text, Audio & Video call promo active on your account then activate a Prime Bundle:
- You will receive the additional data bundle from the Bundle plan activated including Prime Bundle.
- You will benefit from the new BiP bundle as the BiP Promo will end upon the launch of the Prime Bundles.
3. What will happen if I am moving between different plans on Billo providing different storage space?
You are still able to access the app for 6 months (180 days) outside of a plan. You are still able to upload once they are within the 5GB free allowance. However, you will not be able to upload new content if it exceeds the 5GB free storage.
4. Why are the Digital Prime Bundles more expensive than the OLD bundles
We are all about giving you MORE. Our Digital Prime Bundles have more value through LARGE data allocations paired with a lineup of exciting and useful Apps.
5. Are all customers able to purchase the Digital Prime Bundles
Yes, all customers will have access to purchase the Digital bundles.
6. What do I need to do?
The great thing about our Prime Bundles is that they come loaded with super generous data allotments for each of our Digital Apps so you can try, touch, feel and experience them as much as you want to.
You can upgrade your plan using our regular, local method. You have different options to upgrade to the Digicel Prime Bundles: Web, MDA, shortcode or by visiting your nearest Retail outlet where one of our friendly staff will assist you.
7. How much data will the Digital Apps offer our Customers?
We are all about giving you more of what you love at no extra cost.
The great thing about our Prime Bundles is that they come loaded with super generous data allotments for each of our digital apps so you can try, touch, feel and experience them as much as you like.
Like any other app or data used on your phone, exactly how much you can do per MB or GB varies with a range of factors from the quality of video being streamed, the strength of your signal, how many people are on a call, etc. There can also be some “background data use” for apps that auto-update.
8. Will I get a notification when a service within an App is not included in the dedicated data allotment of an App
Yes, you will be notified as soon as you are going to be charged from the main account.
9. Does data come out of my main account when using the Apps, when I still have App allocated data available?
Yes, there are specific functions within the Apps that will consume data from your main account rather than the data allocated for the different Apps.
The functionalities within the App that consumer data from the main account are listed below:
- Multi-user video Calls
- Podcast video on demand will consume data from the Main Account and not the data allocated to the GoLoud App
- Advertising, Images and Videos will be consumed from the Main Data Account and not from Data allocated to the App